**This post was sponsored by www.iseeme.com Personalized Children’s Books and contains affiliate links, meaning if you click on them, we may earn a small commission used to keep this site running. All opinions are our own.**
Fostering a love of reading early on has been a priority for all our babes. Even better than seeing their enthusiasm for story time, is seeing them light up when the story is personalized with their unique characteristics.
So we were excited when www.iseeme.com Personalized Children’s Books reached out to partner for this opportunity to experience one of their unique storybooks for our daughter.
Right now, Allegra’s little girl world is full of imagination and wonder with dress up, fairy tales and princesses, so when we received the “My Very Own Fairy Tale” storybook from I See Me!, it was a thrill for Allegra to hear it read allowed. Each fairy represented a flower beginning with the same letter in her name. The fairies come one by one to spell out your child’s first and last name in rhyme, and with beautiful illustrations. I loved that while this book was about light stuff like fairies and flowers, it also celebrates strong female characteristics of being “resourceful”, “confident”, “lively” and having the “ability to think.”
Allegra couldn’t believe it when at the end of the story she was crowned the Princess of fairy land. What a joy to see her light up this way. There’s a Fairy flower glossary at the end of the book which is a great learning tool to enjoy for years to come. May have made a future gardener out of her. Allegra’s name means “Joy” in Italian (a salute to my side’s heritage), and that is exactly what this book evoked in her.
The personal touch of I See Me! books make story time memorable and a one of a kind experience.
They’re a unique gift idea for Baby Showers, Birthdays, Easter, or other special occasions. You’ll love to gift them as much as loved ones will adore receiving them.
Why parents will love them:
– The variety: choose from over 30 titles suitable for babies to school-agers that celebrate special occasions and significant milestones in a child’s life, such as becoming a big brother/sister and heading back to school. Themes of pirates, princesses, animals, race cars, fairies and outer space will appeal to the varied interests of your child. For those wishing more educational reads, there are selections for shape, letter, colour and number recognition. There are also Religious selections that make a great Baptism and First Communion gift, and ones that help make your lil’ dreamers transition into their bedtime less of a struggle – a parenting win!
– Self-Confidence: celebrating our child’s uniqueness and making them feel special has positive effects on their self-esteem. Achieving this with a book can encourage a love of reading.
– Inclusivity: in addition to name, date and photo personalization, you can also customize with your child’s hair colour and skin tone
– The quality: I See Me! storybooks are well-bound and durable books written and created by award-winning teams of authors and illustrators.
– Accolades: I See Me! books are award-winning, having received seal of approval from reputable parent resource panels such as Parent Tested Parent Approved, Moms Choice, New York Times Bestseller, iParenting Media, Family Choice & more.
– Media Buzz: I See Me! has been featured in Entertainment Weekly, Parents Magazine, the Wall Street Journal and on the TODAY Show. They’re also a hit with our fave celebrity mamas Courtney Cox, Tiffani Thiessen and Jennie Garth.
– Extra Touch: adding to your gift’s sentimental value, you have the option of including a customized dedication page with a photo of the child and a personal message.
Why children will love them:
– Personalization with their name and photo will make your child feel like the special gem they are
– The illustrations are colourful and the characters are warm-spirited, capturing their attention and evoking imagination
– Being self-focused by nature, children will be intrigued and fascinated by hearing their name, and those they love, included in the story
– It’s something uniquely theirs to treasure for years to come
We adore this line of storybooks so much, we’ve partnered with I See Me! Books to GIVEAWAY a personalized story of your choice for your child or loved one to make you a rock star gift giver this Spring! Enter below! Contest open to Canadian & US residents 18 years+. Contest closes 12 Midnight Sunday, March 26, 2017. Winner will be contacted via email provided thereafter. Good luck!
FREE SHIPPING on all orders $75 or more at I See Me! See site for more details.