*This post is in proud partnership with Springfree (TM) Trampoline Canada. We did not receive compensation for this post, but did receive perks in the form of amenities at a recent press event where our family won a trampoline! We are reciprocating our good fortune back to our readers in celebration of our 1 Year Blogiversary. View our Disclosure for more information*
In June, our family had a blast at Springfree’s “Celebrate Summer” event to kick-start the season. We’d heard so many good things about their trampolines, and the kids were in bounce-heaven! Keep scrolling…MAJOR end of Summer GIVEAWAY below!
They’re truly a great apparatus to keep kids of all ages entertained and active! Not all trampolines are built the same, and here’s some exceptional features of the award-winning Springfree product:
- Springfree trampolines were invented by Dr. Keith Alexander, a father and mechanical engineer who was determined to design a trampoline that would help reduce common injuries associated with trampolines and provide safe backyard play for his kids.
- Instead of springs, their safety design uses flexible composite rods that lie beneath the jumping surface completely out of harmsway.
- The metal frame is located beneath the jumping surface where you can’t land on it.
- By removing the hard edges at the jumping surface, they have created the SoftEdgeTM mat – a shock absorbent edge that allows jumpers the freedom of jumping across the entire surface of the mat.
- The flexible safety enclosure prevents jumpers from falling to the ground, giving parents peace of mind that their kids are having a safe, fun jumping experience.
- Springfree is the only Smart TrampolineTM with the addition of a gaming system called tgoma. Four sensors on the trampoline mat connect wirelessly via Bluetooth® to a tablet. Using the body as the controller, the sensors track the movement creating an outdoor interactive Smart Play experience.
- Tgoma offers a collection of activities – including educational games that teach math, language, problem solving and trivia, promoting learning at home through fun activities that strengthen coordination and creative thinking.
- No need to disassemble for our snowy Canadian Winters, Springfree trampolines can withstand the four seasons, and are tested to withstand 5,000 hours of harsh sun exposure. The mat and net rods are made from a special formulation that is three times stronger than steel and tested to withstand millions of bounce cycles. All trampolines come with an extensive warranty, and have the option of delivery and installation.
The kids loved their experience on the product so much, we took a shot at winning one for our family…AND WON! We realized we don’t have the proper space in our backyard for it, though, so in celebration of our 1-Year Blogiversary, we want to reciprocate our good fortune and give one of our readers a chance to win this for your own family! Amazing, right?!
Contest open to Canadian residents only. Closes August 24, 2017 at 12:01 AM EST. Winner will be randomly selected thereafter and may choose from 7 different Springfree designs. Approximate value upto $2400 CDN, depending on size selected. Good luck!
*Disclaimer: Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about Springfree Trampoline Canada products should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question prior to use.*