*Disclosure: This post contains sponsored content. Read our Disclosure for more information*
Our whole crew had a blast at Springfree Trampoline’s ‘Celebrate Summer’ Event earlier this month organized by Mommy Connections West Toronto. The kids’ bounce game was strong, and Spider-Man and Wonder Woman were a big hit with the kids!
Our big guy was pumped to win the highest score competition on their new Tgoma technology – a sensor built into the mat that allows for the ultimate interactive smart play experience on a tablet connected by Bluetooth (R). Being a big “gamer”, this was a huge hit for him, and great feature for parents who want to keep them active while enjoying an educational gaming experience!
We got to learn a lot about Springfree’s unique features and design, and wanted to share some cool facts about this award-winning trampoline with you here:
- Springfree trampolines were invented by Dr. Keith Alexander, a father and mechanical engineer who was determined to design a trampoline that would help reduce common injuries associated with trampolines and provide safe backyard play for his kids.
- Instead of springs, their safety design uses flexible composite rods that lie beneath the jumping surface completely out of harmsway.
- The metal frame is located beneath the jumping surface where you can’t land on it.
- By removing the hard edges at the jumping surface, they have created the SoftEdgeTM mat – a shock absorbent edge that allows jumpers the freedom of jumping across the entire surface of the mat.
- The flexible safety enclosure prevents jumpers from falling to the ground, giving parents peace of mind that their kids are having a safe, fun jumping experience.
- Springfree is the only Smart TrampolineTM with the addition of a gaming system called tgoma. Four sensors on the trampoline mat connect wirelessly via Bluetooth® to a tablet. Using the body as the controller, the sensors track the movement creating an outdoor interactive Smart Play experience.
- Tgoma offers a collection of activities – including educational games that teach math, language, problem solving and trivia, promoting learning at home through fun activities that strengthen coordination and creative thinking.
- Springfree trampolines can withstand the four seasons, they are tested to withstand 5,000 hours of harsh sun exposure. The mat and net rods are made from a special formulation that is three times stronger than steel and tested to withstand millions of bounce cycles. All trampolines come with an extensive warranty, and have the option of delivery and installation.