Sheet Pan Ham & Veggie Egg Sandwiches
When you've got a crowd for brunch, this is the perfect way to combine all your usual brunch suspects into one delish egg sandwich! This is a great way to use up leftover ham and is a brilliant way to cook eggs for lots of people without slaving over the stove!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 8 slices breakfast ham precooked (*sub bacon but add 10 mins cooking time on sheet pan prior to cooking with egg*)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 14 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk or half-and-half
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 plum or roma tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 doz mini sandwich rolls
- pinch salt & ground black pepper
- hot sauce to serve with
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk eggs, milk or half & half, scallions, green onions, salt & pepper in a large bowl. Pour olive oil onto sheet pan and coat evenly. Add chopped ham slices to sheet pan, distributing evenly. Pour the egg mixture on top of ham, then sprinkle grated cheese over top. Place pan in oven and bake 20 mins until edge of egg golden.
Let eggs cool at least 5 minutes before cutting using a pizza cutter in 12 portions. *Optional: warm buns in oven a few minutes on a separate pan*. Serve with hot sauce or other condiment of choice!