Sheet Pan Egg Ciabatta Sandwiches
An easy, affordable way to feed your family's hungry bellies in under 20 minutes! Sheet pan cooking is a brilliant way to cook eggs quickly and these ciabatta sandwiches a simple recipe to cook up with your kids!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup precooked ham, chopped *leave out for vegetarian option*
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 14 Conestoga Farms Free Run Omega-3 Eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 medium tomato, *any, diced*
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 dozen small ciabatta buns
- 1 tsp each coarse salt & ground black pepper
- *optional: sliced cheese (like Swiss) & sauce to top your sandwich (we love Buffalo sauce or hot sauce)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Whisk eggs, milk and green onions in a large bowl.
Pour olive oil on to baking sheet and coat evenly. Add chopped ham and diced tomato, spacing evenly around the pan.
Pour the egg mixture on top of the ham & tomatoes, then sprinkle baby spinach and grated mozzarella cheese over top.
Place pan in the oven and bake 20 minutes until the edges of the egg are golden.
Remove and let the eggs cool at least 5 minutes before cutting using a pizza cutter into 12 portions. *Optional: Serve with a slice of your favourite cheese & sauce of choice!* Buon appetito!