Prosciutto Melon Bocconcini Antipasto Salad
A beautiful, no-fuss way to serve the classic Italian culinary combo of melon & prosciutto!
Servings: 6 people
Melon baller scoop
Large Serving Platter
- 6 handfuls fresh arugula *1 handful per person, so add more if needed*
- ½ cantaloupe ripened, scooped into balls or chopped into cubes
- ½ honeydew melon ripened, scooped into balls or chop into cubes
- 6 thin slices of prosciutto tear apart
- 4 leaves fresh basil chopped
- 8-10 small (*fresh mozzarella*) bocconcini balls or 6-8 bocconcini medallions *we use TreStelle*
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil *2-3 tbsp - drizzle*
- Coarse Salt + ground black pepper *to taste*
Add arugula to platter & top with melon balls/chunks, torn prosciutto & bocconcini - space out evenly.
Drizzle olive oil over the salad & sprinkle with salt + pepper. Garnish with the fresh, chopped basil. Drizzle balsamic glaze over top right before serving. Buon appetito!