Pizza Bianca D'amore Recipe | La Cucina di Kerrs
A simple white Italian pizza recipe made with a gourmet kit & elevated with herbs + a message of love!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 Pizza Dough Kit or Portion of pre-made store-bought dough *for pizza dough kits, you'll need the specified measurements of warm water & olive oil*
- Olive Oil *enough to coat your sheet pan lightly & drizzle over top of the dough*
- 1 tbsp Herbs de Provence or Pizza Seasoning
- Fresh Chives *about 7 to spell L-O-V-E*
- 1 handful Grape or cherry tomatoes sliced in halves
- Fleur de sel/coarse salt to taste
- Fresh rosemary sprigs to taste
- Parmesan Cheese fine shredded
Make your pizza dough according to the kit's directions and let rise for at least an hour or remove your store-bought portion from the fridge and bring it to room temp on the counter for at least 30 minutes. If using a pizza dough kit, add the Herbs de Provence (or similar seasoning) during the kneading step.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Drizzle olive oil over sheet pan to lightly coat. Stretch out the pizza dough using your fingers until the dough hovers and rests near the edges. Brush olive oil on top of the dough [*if using store-bought dough, add a sprinkle of your seasoning on top of the dough here and spread around with the olive oil*].
Spell out L-O-V-E using the chives in the center of the dough. Add your tomatoes, rosemary & any other toppings you fancy around the rest of the dough. Sprinkle some sea salt/fleur de sel & parmesan cheese over top of the pizza & bake on your oven's middle rack approx. 15-20 mins until edges of the dough turn golden. Remove from the oven and let sit about 5 mins before slicing. Serve on your favourite food board as a main or side. That's it! Buon appetito! Tag us on social @House_of_Kerrs #LaCucinadiKerrs if you try!