Buffalo Chicken Dip Sourdough Bread Bowl Recipe | La Cucina di Kerrs
Using a homemade or store-bought sourdough loaf & leftover chicken, this buffalo dip bowl is your answer to the homebound hunger games!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 loaf sourdough bread *homemade or store-bought*
- 2 cups leftover chicken *chopped/shredded, skins removed*
- 1 cup cream cheese *any - room temperature*
- Buffalo Sauce *to taste - we used about 2 tbsp*
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- fresh chives *optional: for garnish*
Cut out the top of your sourdough loaf (*similar to how you'd carve the top of a pumpkin*) & remove a portion of the soft center so you have a nice "bowl" to put your dip into. Cut the top of the loaf you removed into cubes to place around your dip platter for nibbling.
In a mixing bowl, combine your chopped/shredded chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce & garlic powder. Mix well until all ingredients are blended together.
Using a large spoon, scoop your buffalo dip into the sourdough bowl. Garnish with freshly chopped chives & serve with vegetables, extra bread pieces & your family's favourite munchies. Enjoy! Tag us if you try @House_of_Kerrs on social! #LaCucinadiKerrs