Sheet Pan Roasted Garlic Parmesan Asparagus & Potatoes
A simple way to cook up in-season asparagus coupled with potatoes, seasoned with the delicious combo of garlic & parmesan!
- 1 bunch Asparagus washed & ends trimmed
- 1 1.5lb bag Red Little Gem Potatoes cut into halves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil *enough to lightly coat asparagus & potatoes on the sheet pan*
- Parmesan Cheese Grated & to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Coarse salt & ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lay out asparagus and potatoes - staggering each evenly around the parchment paper-lined sheet pan.
Drizzle olive oil over top of the vegetables, then sprinkle garlic powder, parmesan cheese & salt + pepper. Toss until asparagus & potatoes are evenly coated.
Bake on middle rack of oven approx. 30 minutes, turning vegetables over a mid-point. That's it! Enjoy! And tag us on social if you try @House_of_Kerrs.