Festive Burrata Pomegranate Aperitivo Plate | La Cucina di Kerrs
A flavourful, festive food plate to serve at your holiday gatherings, this Burrata Pomegranate spread will be the star of your party!
Servings: 8 people
- Spring Mix *used about 3/4 of a 152 g package for this food plate; add more if making a bigger platter*
- 2 balls Burrata *we used 2 250 g balls of Bella Casara*
- Marinated artichoke hearts *jarred; as many as you like*
- Roasted Red Peppers *homemade or jarred - as many as you like*
- Julienne Sundried Tomatoes *Jarred in olive oil - as many as you'd like*
- Stuffed Green Olives *as many as you'd like*
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil *enough to drizzle on top of the burrata & greens to taste*
- Mediterranean Salt & Ground Black Pepper *to taste*
- 1/2 Pomegranate *we used approx. 2 tbsp of the arils for this food plate; add more if using a bigger platter*
- Balsamic Reduction *to taste; use a pomegranate flavour to elevate the burrata plate*
Add your spring mix base layer to your platter, drizzle with olive oil & sprinkle some salt + pepper. Place the burrata balls on top of the spring mix with some space in between them.
Add your condiments to the spring mix & around the burrata balls, staggering evenly.
Sprinkle the pomegranate arils over top of the burrata plate. If serving at a later time, cover in saran wrap & refrigerate. If serving immediately, drizzle with the balsamic glaze and offer crostini as the accompaniment to your Festive Burrata Pomegranate aperitivo! Buon appetito! *Note: Burrata is best served at room temperature, so don't worry about leaving it out a while for your holiday entertaining. Tag us on social @House_of_Kerrs if you try! #LaCucinadiKerrs