We aren’t hosting Easter this year, so brunching in our PJs most of this long weekend it will be! I shared this easy peasy, No-Bake Easter Brownie dessert on IG stories last year and it was a big hit, so thought I’d give it a respectable place on the blog.
I love to cook, but I’m definitely #NotABaker, so this super easy, 2-Step Easter treat will help you fake it with little fuss (because entertaining simplified is my jam ;). It’s a fun one to do with the kids also, with minimal mess!
What you’ll need:
- (1) 600 g package of Two-Bite Brownies (any brand – we used “Farmer’s Market”)
- (2) 120 g tubes of white decorating icing (*affiliate link* – we like Cake Mate)
- *Optional – Decorating Tips set (*affiliate link* – if you want to be a bit fancy, but not necessary!)
- (1) large package of your favourite candy-coated chocolate mini eggs!
- Squirt a circle of icing around the circumference of the brownie;
- Apply mini eggs on top! That’s it!
If you give this one a try, tag us on IG @house_of_kerrs…we love seeing fams enjoy our simple recipes! Video Tutorial up on IGTV HERE.
Whatever which way you’re celebrating this long weekend, wishing you a wonderful one with your people!
Love & light,