We’re heading to the family cottage for the first time of the season this weekend. Juggling multiple families & Covid-19 restrictions has meant less time up there than usual, but we’ve been keeping the cottage feel at home, trying out S’mores recipes. No campfire, no problem – we made this Sheet Pan S’mores recipe on a rainy day & the kids loved it even more than the classic version by the fire. They were so proud that they made this one all by themselves. I loved that there were no sticky sticks to clean & this recipe simple enough + well-suited to our fellow baking-challenged families 😉
*We added mini Reese’s Peanut Butter cups to the first chocolate chips layer but this is totally optional and the recipe still dee-lish without*
Sheet Pan S'mores Recipe - No Campfire Required!
- Large baking sheet
- Small ramekin
- 2 pkgs Graham Crackers break up (*we used HoneyMaid & each package had 9 large waffers*)
- 1 cup Honey Buns Grahams Goldfish
- 2½-3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks
- *Optional: 1 handful Reese's mini peanut butter cups*
Chocolate Drizzle (*optional*)
- 2 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Add layer each of crackers, Goldfish, marshmallows & chocolate. Repeat (2 layers total). *Optional - add mini Reese's cups during first layer with chocolate chips*
- Bake on middle oven rack 12-15 minutes (until marshmallow tops begin to golden*)
- *Optional: make a chocolate sauce to drizzle over top of the baked s'mores sheet. Microwave chocolate + water in a ramekin for about a minute in 30 second intervals, stirring in between. Alternatively, just use whatever chocolate sauce you have on-hand (Fudge sauce for ice cream, Nesquik, etc.)
- To serve: Lift parchment paper with baked s'mores off the baking sheet at place on a serving tray. Warm up any leftovers & add to ice cream sundaes! Enjoy & tag us if you try @House_of_Kerrs on Instagram #LaCucinadiKerrs
This recipe makes a large portion if you’re entertaining a crowd. I lifted the parchment paper off the sheet pan and plunked it onto a serving tray. The kids picked at it for hours. We wrapped it in saran wrap overnight, then warmed portions of it up for dessert again the next day. Perfect to top off your ice cream sundaes too!
More S’mores Recipes You Should Try
We also tried this S’mores Bars recipe from Food Network – more steps & work than the sheet pan version, but super yummy nonetheless. I’d add more chunky graham crackers to the mix to give it a crunchier texture & we used large marshmallows instead of the minis because it’s what we had on-hand.
S’mores Brownie Bars
We made these S’mores Brownie Bars last weekend and they didn’t last long! Add a scoop of your favourite ice cream & chocolate fudge drizzle over top of this toasted marshmallow goodness for next-level YUM! *Recipe adapted from Broma Bakery but simplified with boxed brownie mix*
S'mores Brownie Bars | La Cucina di Kerrs
- 9 x 9 baking pan
- 1 bag large-sized Marshmallows
- 1 box Brownie Mix *we used Pillsbury*
- 1 pkg Graham Wafers *we used HoneyMaid*
- Preheat oven to recipe/package directions. Lay out graham wafers on the bottom of the pan (*you'll need to break them apart to fill in the whole square surface*).
- Stir your brownie mix & pour over top of the graham wafers. Bake until slightly underdone. For the Pillsbury mix, it was about 18 mins.
- Lay out your marshmallows sideways over top until you cover the whole brownie. BROIL until your marshmallows are roasted to your desired liking. That's it! Enjoy this gooey goodness! Add a scoop of your favourite ice cream & drizzle chocolate fudge over top for next-level YUM! Tag us if you try @House_of_Kerrs #LaCucinadiKerrs.
These are some of few baking recipes you’ll see in the food section of our blog – neither DadChef nor I are big bakers – but this Sheet Pan S’mores Recipe was simple enough even fellow #notabaker families will find it it WAY more fun than fuss to make!
Sheet Pan S’mores Food-Torial
For other simple yet flavourful family recipes to try with your brood visit La Cucina di Kerrs or “Easy Recipes” in IG highlights! Our No-Cook Recipes round-up has tons of ideas to kick-off cottage/warm-weather season!
PIN THESE S’MORES RECIPES FOR LATER
Keep well, eat well,
samantha twist says
oh my goodness this looks delish! I think i’ll be making a pan this friday night
House of Kerrs says
Thanks for the kind words, Samantha 🙂 We’re happy to inspire dessert for your Friday night menu! Enjoy!